Monday, October 26, 2009

Chairman Jim’s blog

Those of you who like to keep up with the hot news of what is going on with our affiliate, the National Union of Journalists, Paris Branch, will be delighted to know that Branch Chairman Jim Pollard has just started up his own blog, announcing these events as they happen. I have just looked through it and it is surprisingly readable! I recommend it to all members of SOAF.

Jim explains himself in his first entry, of 17 October 2009: ‘I’ve decided a blog may be the easiest way to keep members up to date with what’s going on with NUJ Paris – at least as far as I’m concerned. It will include relevant links to the website and give you all a chance to send feedback and share it with each other. Even if nobody bothers to read it but me, it will mean that I have a chronological record and don’t have to keep trawling past emails ahead of meetings to see what has and hasn’t been done. Hope you find it useful – especially if you can’t make meetings.’

It takes a lot of courage to keep up a blog. Jim Pollard is to be congratulated.

The direct link to the blog is:
http://nujparisblog.notlong.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home