Monday, March 30, 2009

Reap what you’re owed

SOAF member Lennox Morrison writes:

Are you up-to-date with all the sources of income you’re entitled to?

The Authors’ Licensing and Collecting Society is that wonderful organisation which collects royalties on our behalf.

I’ve been receiving payments from them for years without up-dating my profile. When I finally checked yesterday I realised that I had still to register my second novel, and also
several magazine articles.

When I called the ALCS to find out more the telephone was answered by a real person who was helpful, friendly and informed. The website I found very easy to use.

The individual payments may seem small but they do add up.

For that ‘fiver down the back-of-the-sofa feeling’, take a look at www.alcs.co.uk.

For expert coaching in fiction, non-fiction and journalism, visit www.bespokewritingcoach.com - you’ve lived it – now write it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home