Monday, November 20, 2006

Computer advice needed

Blogging may be new to you. It is also new to me. As a matter of fact, it is new to most people. No computer store, indeed nobody I know in the Paris region -- let alone my own sweet zone out here on the frontiers of Normandy and Isle de France -- is able to give me advice on the technical aspects of blogging. It does seem to me that we have a serious problem with ‘search engines’ such as with our host, Google, or with Orange. Why is it that when I type in http://soafrance.blogspot.com I am told no such site exists? Orange recommends me to try ‘souffrance’ in the place of ‘soafrance’. ‘La souffrance! Divin remède à nos impuretés,’ assured Monsieur Baudelaire. Nice joke, but we don’t want to be its victim.

Question: Can you, or do you know anybody, who can give me regular technical advice on the running of this blog?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home